Sea Turtle Camp is an extremely high quality, tight margined program, with limited space. Therefore, once your student has been accepted into the program exceptions to this policy cannot be made for any reason, including weather or personal emergencies. In order to enroll in camp you must agree to the terms of the cancellation policy. If you must cancel your reservation, our policy is as follows:
- Deposits are non refundable.
- If you cancel before 60 days prior to the first day of the program for which you are registered, your tuition will be refunded, minus your deposit.
- If you cancel within 60 days of the first day of the program for which you are registered, you will only receive your tuition refund, minus the deposit, if we can fill your spot.
- Update: For registrations prior to March 19th, 2020. In the event of a hurricane or other natural disaster resulting in cancellation on our end, we will refund your payment on a prorated scale based on the number of days canceled. These refunds will be issued by check within 30 days following the cancellation.
- Update: For registrations on or after March 19th, 2020 should we cancel due to COVID-19, your deposit and tuition can be used for any of summer 2021 programs.
- There is no refund for arriving late or leaving early and no partial refunds for any services not used at camp.
- Sea Turtle Camp is not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for a canceled trip, such as airline tickets, or for costs incurred due to travel delays, flight cancellation or illness.
- We do not recommend nontransferable, non refundable airline tickets. Sea Turtle Camp does not assume responsibility for any loss incurred on account of such tickets. Sea Turtle Camp also reserves the right to make changes to any trip itinerary without notice or explanation at any time.
- All cancellations must be received in person (no voice mails) and confirmed by the Sea Turtle Camp Program Coordinator with a written cancellation via email.
- We highly recommend cancellation/interruption insurance to cover any costs associated with a cancellation.
We highly recommend that participants in our programs purchase travel insurance to protect their investment. We have attached a third-party competitively priced program plan created especially for the Camp/Summer travel industry that we believe meets the needs of our families. (Please check for any updates about COVID-19 with the insurance companies at this time),