Sea Turtle Camp is an extremely high quality, tight margined program, with limited space. Due to the seasonal nature of our programs and our investment into our staff, preparation, vendors, and equipment, before our programs, we have a strict cancellation and refund policy. Expenses are contracted for the season and are based on our total group rather than a per person basis. Sea Turtle Camp cannot recover program related expenses from cancellations even due to illness or injury, late arrival, leaving early, or cancellation for any reason. Therefore, once your student has been accepted into the program exceptions to this policy cannot be made for any reason, including weather or personal emergencies. In order to enroll in Sea Turtle Camp you must agree to the terms of the cancellation policy. If you must cancel your reservation, our policy is as follows:
Deposit & Tuition Payments:
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- If you cancel before 60 days prior to the first day of the program for which you are registered, your tuition will be refunded, minus your deposit.
- If you cancel within 60 days of the first day of the program for which you are registered, you will only receive your tuition refund, minus the deposit, if we can fill your spot.
- Final tuition payments are due April 1.
- Camp enrollments on or after April 1, full tuition is due immediately.
- Any payments made with a credit card will incur a 3% processing fee (with exception to the deposit and merchandise.)
- Once your spot is reserved, we are no longer able to offer it to another participant. Regardless of the reason for cancellation or if the cancellation occurs during the trip due to dismissal, medical, or another reason, Sea Turtle Camp is not able to provide any tuition refund.
- Sea Turtle Camp is unable to refund any tuition for a program cancellation due to factors including, but not limited to natural disaster, civil, military, or political unrest, terrorism, travel restrictions, disease (including but not limited to a pandemic such as COVID-19), or other major global or local events.
- Sea Turtle Camp reserves the right to cancel or alter some aspects of any program, including itinerary, dates, location, duration, as a result of unforseseen circumstances, or any other reason.
- Sea Turtle Camp reserves the right to cancel any Program because of inadequate enrollment that makes the program economically unfeasible to operate. In this event, Sea Turtle Camp will refund your deposit and tuition paid.
- There is no refund for arriving late or leaving early and no partial refunds for any services not used at camp.
- Sea Turtle Camp is not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for a canceled trip, such as airline tickets, or for costs incurred due to travel delays, flight cancellation or illness.
- We do not recommend non-transferable, non-refundable airline ticket. Sea Turtle Camp does not assume responsibility for any loss incurred on account of such tickets. Sea Turtle Camp also reserves the right to make changes to any trip itinerary without notice or explanation at any time.
- All cancellations must be received in person (no voice mails) and confirmed by the Sea Turtle Camp Program Coordinator with a written cancellation via email.
- Sea Turtle Camp reserves the right to unenroll or dismiss a camper from a program if SeaTurtle Camp believes that the camper presents a safety concern or medical risk to themselves or others; is disruptive; breaches with any agreement included in the Participant Agreement.
- We highly recommend cancellation/interruption insurance to cover any costs associated with a cancellation.
We highly recommend that participants in our programs purchase travel insurance to protect their investment. You can find third-party competitively priced program plans that we believe meet the needs of our families on the under the Enrollment Tab. (Please check for any updates about COVID-19 with the insurance companies at this time).
If you have questions about our cancellation policy, please call 910.686.4611 before signing up for a detailed explanation.